Inkbrid Pro Vs Inkbird App with ITC-308-WIFI & IHC-200-WIFI and two IBS-TH3 WIFI and Widgets issues

Hi,

I was using the Inkbird Pro on my Android Phone with my ITC-308-WIFI & IHC-200-WIFI which has been working fine with some minor bugs i.e., Alarms not turning off via App and No Notifications etc… I recently purchased two IBS-TH3 WIFI sensors and discovered that these are not supported by Inkbird Pro, so I downloaded the Inkbird App which does support many more devices however, initially I connected the two IBS-TH3 WIFI sensors and used both Apps. Disappointed that the two IBS-TH3 WIFI sensors don’t display Temp and Humidity on the home screen and the Widget can’t seem to detect both and shows data from one only, however the name is not displayed only model so I don’t know which one I’m looking at. I decided to uninstall Pro and connect my ITC-308-WIFI & IHC-200-WIFI to the Inkbird App however, no matter what I try I can’t get it to connect. Have reset Router to recommended settings and reset Phone etc… etc… Very Frustrating.

Ideally, I would like to see all 4 Inkbird devices (ITC-308-WIFI & IHC-200-WIFI plus the two IBS-TH3 WIFI) on the one App as well as a status either on the home page or via the Widgets.

Any ideas?

How do I Factory Reset the ITC-308-WIFI & IHC-200-WIFI?

Hello,
Regarding the function of displaying device readings on the INKBIRD app home page, and the function of displaying multiple device readings in widgets (if it is an Android system, sorry it only supports Android version 12 or above), they are already in the update plan.
If you want to reset ITC-308-WIFI and IHC-200-WIFI, please long press their up buttons until the PV displays APP and then release, their WIFI indicators will flash and the WIFI function will be reset.

Hi I am on Version 13.

I have done this “If you want to reset ITC-308-WIFI and IHC-200-WIFI, please long press their up buttons until the PV displays APP and then release, their WIFI indicators will flash and the WIFI function will be reset” several times as well.

Re connecting wifi:

Will not connect if wifi light is blinking slowly. Whilst it is blinking slowly hold the wifi button (up button) for about 5 seconds and it will blink fast then connect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I have tried both including AP mode all to no avail. :cry:

During the connection, is the WIFI indicator of ITC-308-WIFI/ IHC-200-WIFI always on or flashing or disappearing?
Just in case, please ensure that the steps for AP mode are correct, please refer to the slow blink mode section of the post:

Hi Tania, I have Android 13. I could connect ITC-308-WIFI and IHC-200-WIFI but humidity and temperature values does not appear in the home page widget

Hello,
The Android INKBIRD app home page displaying device readings function is in the testing. If there are no issues, it is expected to be updated in the next version.