Inkbird ITC-308 WiFi stopped working

I bought my Inkbird ITC-308 WiFi and at the first two weeks it worked properly but yesterday (3rd week) is not working, it doesn’t turn on my cooler compressor. I checked my cooler by plug it direct to the power and it worked but with Inkbird is not working

In the image the cooling light it’s on but the compressor is not working, what’s happening? I bought it on Amazon in March

Hello,
Could you please let me know the voltage and watt of the cooler?
If plug the cooler into the wall socket without ITC-308WIFI, can it work properly?
Does the cooler have a built-in thermostat?
Please make sure the cooler can remain on and does not need to be turned on manually after re-powering.

110V - 483W
Yes, the cooler work properly plugged to the wall socket
Yes, it has a thermostat
The cooler doesn’t need to be turned on manually, if it’s plugged to the power it works fine

The thing is that the cooler worked properly for two weeks with the inkbird, now it’s not working, the only set up was made in the very beginning, nothing else changed after

Hello,
Please test:

1. Please keep the cooler plugged into the cooling socket. Please unplug the power plug of ITC-308WIFI.
  2. Please press and hold the SET button. Please insert the power plug of ITC-308WIFI to power it up. Then release the SET button. It will enter test mode.
  3. Please press the down button within 2 seconds, (If the test mode waits too long, it will return to the normal mode). The cooling indicator of ITC-308WIFI will be on. Will the cooler work?
    If the cooler still does not work, please contact support@inkbird.com for after-sales.
    Thanks.

I have nothing but bad luck with all Inkbird products. The only way to fix things are to replace them. So when I see a sale, I get two or three of them to get me through the year. Usually it is a connection issue whether it be the ITC 308 Wi-Fi or the CO2 Monitor. But, connection issues aside, I get one to two complete failures on the 308 WIFI controller each year (I have three units to monitor). Recently, I got a CO sensor and it was dead on arrival. I got it replaced, and the new one only displays Chinese on the app. Good job…

May I know what model of CO sensor you purchased?
Just to confirm, are you using the ‘INKBIRD’ app? Not the ‘Inkbird pro’ app or the ‘Inkbird smart’ app?
Please understand that INKBIRD products have a warranty period.
If the product is within the warranty period, please feel free to email support@inkbird.com for after-sales service.

We bought an Inkbird ITC-308-WiFI Smart Thermostat on 12/28/23 via Amazon and received it on 1/6/24. It worked as expected until 3/15/24, when the “Cooling” receptacle stopped supplying power to our greenhouse cooling fan. The green “Cooling” light is lit, but no power seems to get routed to the plug. I tried putting into test mode, per the instructions in this forum, and the display showed “4” in the PV window and “308” in the SV window. Can Inkbird Support help me figure out why the Cooling plug is not getting power?

Hello,
After entering the test mode, please press the ‘down’ button to make the cooling indicator light on. If it doesn’t light up, please press the ‘down’ button again. When the cooling indicator light comes on, please check if it turns on the cooling output.
The number displayed on the screen has no effect on the output test.
In addition, please make sure the fan power is within the range of 100V-240V, 10A.