Inkbird IHC-200--wifi not working properly

Having trouble with my Inkbird IHC - 200- wifi (don’t use the wifi but the red light still blinks)

The mister turns off when it hits my Humidity Setting Value. It never goes up to the Humidification Difference Value. Can’t find trouble shooting info on it anywhere. Can someone give me direction?

Hello,
Please note that if the humidity reaches the target humidity value HS, the output will be turned off. It will turn on again when the humidity reaches or falls below HS-HD.

The principle is:
When humidity reaches/ lower than (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at (HS).
When humidity reaches/ higher than (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at (HS).

For example, you want to maintain 50%, humidity range is 47% ~55%. Please set HS=50, HD=3, DD=5.
When humidity reaches/ below 47% (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).
When humidity reaches/ above 55% (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).

When I first got it,humidity would turn on from HD and climb to DD .

Now, once at HD the humidity turns on and never reaches DD, it turns off at HS. Are you saying that this is how it is supposed to work? (I do not have a dehumidifier attached as I was told it would work without one.)

Thank you for your time

If you are not using a dehumidifier, please ignore the explanation of the dehumidification function section.
Please note that the humidifier is turned on when the humidity reaches a value of (HS minus HD), and turns off when the humidity reaches HS. But if the value of DD is small, when the HS is reached and the humidifier is turned off, the moisture generated by the humidifier may cause the humidity reading to continue to rise a bit, so it is possible to reach the (HS plus DD) dehumidification start value. However, because there is no dehumidifier connected, this requires the ambient humidity to drop to the value of (HS minus HD) before the humidifier will turn on again.
If you don’t want the dehumidification output to turn on, please set DD to the maximum value, which may minimize the probability of it triggering.