IHC 200 Work 2 lights up, or no Work lights at all

Hi.
I seem to have a problem with my Inkbird IHC 200. Only Work 2 lights up when i plug into the mains socket on my wall, or neither Work 1 or Work 2 light up at all. It seems to make its own mind up. Whatever it does, Work 1 never lights up. The setup display comes on everytime i plug the Inkbird into my wall socket, so no problem there, but its random as to whether Work light 2 comes on, or neither Work light comes. I never get Work 1 ever… Its either no Work lights at all, or just Work 2 that comes on. Seems like a fault to me. ??

Hello,
Please understand that the IHC-200 turns the output on/off based on the humidity reading and settings.
The IHC-200 works in the following ways:
When humidity reaches/ lower than (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at (HS).
When humidity reaches/ higher than (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at (HS).
For example, you want to maintain 50%, humidity range is 47% ~55%. Please set HS=50, HD=3, DD=5.
When humidity reaches/ below 47% (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).
When humidity reaches/ above 55% (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).

Thanks for your replyTania. I dont use a dehumidifier, but i will follow the advice and see what happens. Regards