InkBird Humidistat IHC-200 doesn't turn off when top RH reached

the IHC-200 is running a fogger for an orchidarium. Only the sensor is inside the case. With some frequency, the unit doesn’t turn off the fogger. The power light for Work 1 is off and work 2’s light is on, but the power is still on in work 1 and the fogger continues to run. The only recourse is to turn the fogger off and open the case to get the RH to drop to below the set value of 90%. This isn’t a catastrophe unless I am away for a few days and pf course the fogger runs dry.

Hello,
Do you mean when the humidifier reached HS, the work 1 indicator of IHC-200 is off, but the humidifier outlet still on?
Could you please let me know the voltage and watt of the humidifier?
Please test:

1. Unplug the controller
  2. Hold the SET button of the controller
  3. Repower the controller, then release the SET button
  4. Within 2 seconds, press the down button, Please do not press the up button. It will turn on the work 2 outlet, work 2 indicator light on, is the work 1 (humidifier) turned on?
    This is a test mode, it can check if there is a problem with the work 1 outlet.
    If there is still a problem, please provide the order information and the link of this post to support@inkbird.com, my colleagues will provide follow-up after-sales service.

Apologies for the delay. I’ve only just seen this. Indeed. the Work1 light goes off, but power to the work1 outlet is still running. Have tried your suggestion above and the situation is not changed. display reads dd 10. Work1 is connected to a power strip to run two ZooMed Repti Fogger terrarium humidifiers (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019IJXD2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

I checked the link but I’m sorry I didn’t find the power of the humidifier.
Perhaps you could check the label on the humidifier body, or whether the manual has written power?
If the power is in range, please send an email with the power of the humidifier, the order information for the IHC-200, and a link of this post to support@inkbird.com.
My colleague will provide after-sales service.
Thanks.