IHC-200 Switching between Work1 & Work2

I am using the IHC-200 in my greenhouse to control a humidity. The controller will randomly switch between work1 and work2, the humidify and dehumidification settings and I’m trying to figure out why. It doesn’t always do this, mainly in the winter time. Is it due to something I have input in the settings? Also sometimes the light for either option will not be lit up.

Hello,
May I know what humidity range you want to maintain?
HS is target humidity.
HD is humidification differential value.
DD is dehumidification differential value.
The principle of IHC-200 is:
When humidity reaches/ is lower than (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at (HS).
When humidity reaches/ is higher than (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at (HS).

For example, you want to maintain 47% ~55%. Please set HS=50, HD=3, DD=5.
When humidity reaches/ is lower than 47% (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).
When humidity reaches/ is higher than 55% (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).

Thank you! My HS is 75, I have the HD at 5 and DD at 1. I believe I set it up that way from watching a YouTube video. So my DD needs to be higher then the HD?

Hello,
HD affects humidification control, and DD affects dehumidification control. It does not limit that DD needs to be higher than HD.
If you set HS=75, HD=5, DD=1.
When the humidity reaches or below 70% (HS-HD), it will turn on the humidification output (work 1), and turn off when the humidity reaches 75% (HS).
When the humidity reaches or exceeds 76% (HS+DD), it will turn on the dehumidification output (work 2), and turn off when the humidity reaches 75% (HS).

I have my HS at 48
Hd20
Dd 10

But humidifier outlet came on at like 42 instead of 28 right not a big deal because I actually don’t have anything hooked up to it but it’s technically not working the way I would figure the numbers to set it up with both outlets stay off just curious because if I was running humidifier it was kind of before I wanted it to

Hello,
May I know are you using IHC-200 instead of IHC-200-WIFI?
When the humidity reaches 42%, does the work1 indicator of the IHC-200 light up?
Has the humidity ever dropped below 28%?
If possible, please take a video of this issue and send it to support@inkbird.com, which can help us analyze the issue.
Thank you.

i have the 200… when i plugged it in the work 2 light lit up…i set it the way i wanted but i cant get it to switch to work 1…

Hello,
The IHC-200 judges the output switch based on the humidity reading and setting.
Please check if the settings are correct.
The IHC-200 works in the following ways:
When humidity reaches/ lower than (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at (HS).
When humidity reaches/ higher than (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at (HS).
For example, you want to maintain 50%, humidity range is 47% ~55%. Please set HS=50, HD=3, DD=5.
When humidity reaches/ below 47% (HS-HD), it will turn on the work 1 indicator and humidifier (work 1 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).
When humidity reaches/ above 55% (HS+DD), it will turn on the work 2 indicator and dehumidifier (work 2 socket), turn off at 50% (HS).