Which temp controller do I need?

Greetings!

Which temp controller (and the recommend settings) do I need that turns off the power when the temp hits a certain value? That’s the only thing I need it to do. In my case - I would like the power (to my battery charger) to cut off when the temp hits 40 degrees.

Cheers!

Hello,
May I know the temperature unit is Celsius or Fahrenheit?
Most of Inkbird’s temperature controllers will maintain a temperature range, such as 39 degrees ~ 40 degrees (the output will be turned on when the temperature is lower than 39 degrees). Is it acceptable?
If yes, what is the wattage (watts) and voltage (volts) of the heater?
Does it have built-in temperature control?
Can the heater turn on automatically after it is powered on? Does it need to be turned on manually by pressing a button?
Will it reach the target temperature if it works alone when plugged into an electrical outlet?
Will there be water/condensation/rain/snow where you plan to install the controller?

For my situation - i’m looking for the Inkbird to TURN OFF the power to a battery charger once the temperature reaches 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the temperature climbs back above 40 degrees Fahrenheit, the Inkbird TURNS ON the power to the battery charger.

That’s all I need it to do.

If both the input and output voltages are planned to be used at 12V, maybe the ITC-106VL/ITC-106RL could meet your need. They need to be assembled.
ITC-106VL(12-24V) one SSR output+ one relay alarm output.
Power Supply Voltage: AC/DC 12V-24V±10% 50/60Hz
Main Output: Voltage Pulses Output (ITC-100V): DC 12V, 30mA;
Alarm 1 AC250V 3A (Resistive load) ON/NC
Link: Inkbird ITC-106VL Digital Pid Temperature Controller thermostat fan Fahrenheit 705495127095 | eBay

ITC-106RL(12-24V) one relay output+ one relay alarm output.
Power Supply Voltage: AC/DC 12-24V ±10% 50/60Hz
Main Output: Relay Contact Output (ITC-100R): AC250V 3A (Resistive load) ON/NC.
Alarm 1 AC250V 3A (Resistive load) ON/NC.
Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS138DM
ITC-106VL& ITC-106RL manual:ITC-106 User Manual.pdf - Google Drive