Q&A: Can the IHC-200's alarm be disabled?

The IHC-200’s alarm cannot be disabled. Please understand that the maximum value of AH (Alarm High Humidity Set Value) setting can only be set up to 99%.
Because the probe of the IHC-200 is not waterproof, if the humidity reaches 100%, the probe may be damaged. The maximum value of AH can be set to 99% which is also designed to protect the probe.

The alarm buzzing is really really annoying and upsets my neighbours. There has to be a better design or a way at least to quieter it?

Sorry, at present it can only be solved by setting the alarm range to the maximum.

The alarm on my IHC-200 is stuck on. I have the AH set to 99%, the AL set to 0%, and the current humidity is showing between those max/min values, so the alarm should not be on. Since there is no way to disable the alarm, I had to disconnect it. Any ideas?

May I know what the current humidity reading is? Is the alarm triggered AL or AH?
If you unplug the IHC-200 and plug it in again, will it still trigger the alarm?

Current humidity is 37%
Set is 50%
AL 0%
AH 99%

I don’t know which alarm is triggering - it’s a solid unbroken high pitch tone.
I unplugged it yesterday, plugged it back in today - my settings were retained, and the alarm is triggered.

Is the sound coming from the IHC-200 body or the socket?
Could you please send a video of this problem to support@inkbird.com?
Normally, when an alarm is triggered it will display an alarm code.
The video can help us to identify if there is a problem with the product.

I unplugged it overnight, plugged it in this morning, and the alarm is no longer triggering unexpectedly.