My best recipes for grilled ribs

Grilled ribs are always my premium choice when firing up my grill, the high heat creates a crust outside while maintaining the best interior flavor. even my kids drop for them.
Here are my commonly used recipes

1. Preheat the grill is always initially, as it takes much longer in the chilly winter.
  2. Removing the membrane for better taste is also a very necessary step.
  3. A good seasoning blend makes up all the flavorful ribs. I usually start with sugar as a base, then salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and classic ingredients onion and garlic, and add some ground mustard if you like.
  4. Combine all the dry rub ingredients in a bowl and give them a good stir. Then rub them onto the meat on each side to make them marinated.
  5. Place the ribs on the grill with the meat side down.
  6. Cook with the lid closed for about 45 minutes. It helps maintain the heat and you can monitor it with a wireless thermometer to keep an eye on the temp changes.
  7. After 45 minutes of cooking, it’s time to brush the ribs with barbecue sauce and flip them over with more sauces, then we can get the most delicious gooey coating.
  8. Cook bone-side down for another 10 to 15 minutes for better flavor.
  9. My iht-1p reads the internal temperature at reaching 205 degrees F, then i take them off the grill and leave then rest for 10 to 15 minutes.

1 Like