ITC-308- WIFI device showing as heating when cooling

Just got my ITC 308 WIFI & set it up. I have it plugged into Cooling plug & set for 36F but freezer is at 31 & showing as “heating” on app and device. I have a Galaxy s10+.
Why is it showing up as heating?
Also, on my app, set alarm for high temp of 46F & low temp of 30F and it keeps resetting to 210F & -40F.

Hello,
Please understand that ITC-308-WIFI determines the output switch based on the probe reading and settings.
If the target temperature is set to 36F, ITC-308-WIFI shows heating at the current temperature of 31F, this may be because the temperature has reached the heating turn-on value (TS-HD), or the special mode has been triggered.
Please refer to:

Please do not change the settings and let it run for 2-3 cycles. When the temperature reaches the cooling turn-on value (TS+CD), will it work as set?
Regarding the alarm settings, please note that after the settings are completed, please click the ‘return’ icon in the upper left of the app to exit and save the settings. Please do not use the original return button on the phone to exit the settings, otherwise it will not save the settings.