IBS-P03R display showing 8's and an E on top right corner, with nothing on base display

I purchased an IBS-P03R and received it on May 30, 2024. On July 3, 2024, I went out in the morning to check the pool temperature, because the base station had no display. The Solar Temperature Pool Thermometer had 8’s on the display, an E in the top right hand corner, and full battery, and wifi signal all in view. I spent the next days searching on Internet, reviewing the manual, now finally reaching out to the community for support. Looking for any direction or assistance before contacting Inkbird for warranty claim. Thank you in advance for any help or direction.

Hello,
According to the description, it seems that the display will show wrong characters.
If possible, please email the problem photo and order information to support@inkbird.com for after-sales service.
Thanks.

Sales was contacted and they are sending replacement. I sent photos of both unit and receiver. Thank you. Appears there is some type of malfunction with this exact unit and sales rectifying issue.