IBS-P01R & IBS-M1 temperature not showing on the app

My Inkbird app showed two alarm messages this morning. When I click on that message it does not show the hot tub temperature, it does show outdoor info. When I click on the message It shows a screen that says Alarm status reminder with what looks like Chinese writing below. There is nothing to give what the temperature is. How do I fix this so it shows temperature again?

Here are the two inkbird products we are using together:

1. Inkbird IBS-P01R Wireless Pool Thermometer Floating Easy Read, Remote Pool Thermometer for Swimming Pool, Bath Water, and Hot Tubs 2nd Updated Generation
  2. Inkbird IBS-M1 WiFi Gateway Temperature Humidity Sensor,Supports Bluetooth and Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer Connection with Save and Export Data,Real Time and Remote Monitoring and Alert.

Thank you!

Hello,
May I know which app you are using? Is it the Inkbird pro app or the INKBIRD app?
Please provide your phone model and a screenshot of the problem.

Hello Tania,
I think I have the same problem.
I just bought a bundle of IBS-M1 and IBS-P01R.
I was able to installe the IBS-M1 and read data of two other temperature sensors.
But when I want to connect the IBS-P01R to the app on my cell phone, this is not possible. The IBS-P01R does not appear on the list of selectable devices nor can it be detected when it is placed nearby.
I use the Inkbird app from the play store, and I think that the version is 1.6.9 (at least it is displayed when I open the information on the app on my Android phone).
My goal is to use the IBS-P01R as a datalogger, hence I need a connection to the app (not just displaying information on the LCD display)
Thank you for your help

Hello,
Just to confirm, are you using the IBS-P01R-O pool thermometer? Please note that the IBS-P01R-I screen receiver cannot be connected to the IBS-M1.
The IBS-P01R cannot be added by manually selecting the model number via the INKBIRD APP homepage.
If the IBS-M1 gateway is used, it will automatically search for the surrounding sensor signals and add them automatically. Is there any record of the offline IBS-P01R-O in the IBS-M1? If not, please put the IBS-P01R-O next to the IBS-M1 and reinstall the batteries. Does the IBS-M1 search for the signal of the IBS-P01R-O and connect it?

I also have the same problem with same units. In app under devices it only lists the IBS-M1 but if i select that i get somthing that says sensor 1 but it is all greyed out therefore i dont know if info is correct. But no where it lists IBS-P01R

Hello,
If you click on the IBS-M1, it will display the contents of sensor 1, indicating that the IBS-M1 is connected to the sensor. Please understand that the sensor name it displays may not be the model number of the sensor itself.

Hi Tania,
Yes i worked that out but mine is greyed out and temp hasnt changed on it like its not connected

Please place IBS-P01R next to IBS-M1 for testing. Will IBS-M1 display the reading of IBS-P01R?
This can help us check if signal instability is the cause.
If it doesn’t work, please remove the IBS-P01R and reconnect it. Will it work?