IBS-M2S Trying to set an audible alarm

Hi, I’m trying to find a way to set up the Inkbird app so that my phone or tablet rings instead of simply receiving a silent notification when a temperature alarm is set off. By default, the app makes the Wifi-gateway ring and sends a noiseless notification to my device. What I want is for my phone or tablet to ring or make a sound instead.
I assume this can be done via automation, but when I check the functions for IBS-M2S on the app, everything is written in Chinese.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hello,
Could you provide your phone model?
Please check whether the ringtone function is turned on? Under normal circumstances, it will have the default ringtone of the mobile phone. For example, if it is an iPhone, it will have an alert sound once.
Sorry this alert sound is not supported to change currently.
I will feedback to the engineer about the automation function.

Sorry for the delayed response and thank you for your information. It is as you say. The app actually does make sound, when a low or high temperature is reached, using the ring tone notification interface of my android tablet. The problem is that the default ringtone is not very loud and since the alert activates as a notification, it only rings once, making it easy to miss.
As a workaround, I’ve found another app that reacts when it detects a notification from the Inkbird app and that rings an actual repeating alarm, but it doesn’t always triggers so it isn’t ideal.
It would be good if the engineer find a way to make use of the android alarm function and that we are given the choice within the app to select if we want a repeating alarm or a simple notification.
I’m using the device in a greenhouse to monitor its temperature, so the constant ringing the device itself make is not within earshot, making it important for the connected android device that I keep near to be able to serve as an alarm instead.