Sous Vide InkBird Pro App-Custom Presets

Adding categories in the sous vide app is almost impossible. Are the any clear cut step by step procedures? Perhaps a better user friendly app?
I accidentally lost my custom presets and struggling to set new ones. IE: the fish pic is the only default pic, so you have fish pic for a beef custom
This one is not too good.preset!
Help!

Hello,
Maybe you can use the INKBIRD app?
It is possible to select other default pictures.

Hellow,
I am Using the Inkbird Pro app. All I want to do is create and save custom preset recipes that I have perfected.

Adding categories in the Inkbird Pro sous vide app is almost impossible.

Are there any clear step by step procedures?

I accidentally lost all my custom presets and struggling to set new ones.

Example: When setting up a beef chuck roast cook time and recipe, the fish picture is the only default pic, so you have fish pic for a beef custom recipe!
This Inkbird Pro app is not too good!

Hints, Instruction, Help! Joe

Sorry, Inkbird pro app doesn’t have this feature, its default image is only the fish image.
INKBIRD app is an upgrade from Inkbird pro app, so it optimizes this feature.
If possible, please use INKBIRD app.

I now have the INKBIRD app that you suggest and it does NOT have any way to change the default fish picture. This was a waste of time and I again lost all of my custom settings to change to this app.
Joe

Please click the custom temperature setting, there is camera icon on the right side of the picture, please click it, you can change it by choosing the default picture.

TY Tania!
Now it won’t ‘save’ my directions or recipes like it used to! Is there something I should look for?

Is it possible to provide the phone model and screen recording of the problem? Please send them to support@inkbird.com.
We will send the details to the engineers to check.
Thank you for your cooperation!