Multiple 306a controllers not connecting to app

Hi.

I already have an inkbird 306a connected to WiFi and has been running successfully for over a year.

I recently purchased a second one but it will not connect to WiFi either on slow or fast mode.

Why is the second one not connecting?

Hello,
Just to confirm, are you using the latest version of the ‘INKBIRD’ app?
During the pairing process of ITC-306A, is its WIFI indicator always on/flashing/disappearing?
Just in case, please make sure the phone’s Bluetooth and location functions are turned on, and it is connected to 2.4GHz wifi; the router has no limit on the number of connected devices.
For more troubleshooting, please refer to:

The phones Bluetooth and location are on.

The device flashes consistently and both connection modes and there is already an inkbird connected to our WiFi, so it’s not the routers frequency.

Please make sure you are using the ‘INKBIRD’ app, not the ‘INKBIRD PRO’ app or the ‘INKBIRD SMART’ app.
May I know if you have 2 mobile phones to test the hotspot method?

1. Turn on the hotspot of phone A, it will work as a 2.4GHz wifi router. 2. Phone A is placed next to the product.
  2. Phone B connects to the hotspot of phone A, and downloads the ‘INKBIRD’ app.
  3. Phone B connects to the product as instructed by the app.

This can help us better check the WIFI function of ITC-306A.
If it still cannot connect using this method, please provide the order information and the problem video to the email support@inkbird.com.
Since forum posts are public, these may involve private information, please do not reply here.
Thanks.