Does anybody know how to adjust the calibration on the ITH-10. It is off by 5% humidity and Inkbird refuses to answer my question.
Sorry, the ITH-10 does not have a calibration function.
The humidity reading accuracy of the ITH-10 is ±3%.
Could you please use the salt method to test it?
Please put the ITH-10 inside the baggie.
Here are the details:
- Gather supplies. To test your hygrometer using salt, you just need a few household supplies:
A small food storage bag that zips
A tiny cup or bottle cap from a 20-ounce soda
Some table salt
- Fill the cap with salt and add enough water to make a thick slurry. Don’t add so much water that the salt dissolves; you just want it to be wet. If you add too much, use paper towels to mop up the excess.
- Put the cap and the hygrometer inside the baggie. Zip it up and place it somewhere out of the way, so it won’t be disturbed during the test.
- Wait 6 hours. During this time the hygrometer will measure the humidity inside the bag.
- Read the hygrometer. If it’s accurate, it should show a humidity of exactly 75%.
Reference link: How to Test a Hygrometer: 6 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
Can it read 75% after 6 hours?
If its readings still deviate significantly, please contact the seller/ firstname.lastname@example.org for after-sales.