ISC-027BW issue

The engineers have received the feedback and the testing project is ongoing.
We are constantly following up on this issue. Please understand that it takes time to set up the test environment, reproduce the issue, test the data, and adjust the product. I will let you know if there is any new information.

Hello Tania,

The product definitely has this issue .if it can’t be fixed then where do I stand as I purchased direct from INKBIRD?

Thanks, Alan

Send it back, get the refund and buy something else. As long as customer support is the way it is, no one can expect any change.

The other fan controller (007BW) from Inkbird is entirely suitable or just buy the Flameboss for the ultimate experience, which I got recently. Ever since, all has been good, and no need for the admins fake promises.

Cheers,
Akos

ps.: the customer service agent dealing with refunds is super nice and cooperative unlike the one we have here

I have the previous model and cannot fault it. I purchased the newer model for the second kamado.

Now looking at flame boss :+1:

1 Like

Just wrote a review. The 100% fan on needs to be fixed. I have started controlling the unit manually and it seems to help issue. I turn off the fan at 10 degrees out. Let it off for 5 min then turn on the fan again and it picks up the new temperature and adjust fan correctly. This thing has so much potential and if developers listen this thing could be a leader on market. Also can you tell me if any of your better temp probes would work with the unit, would need to make it where you can upgrade the probes!

2 Likes

Any updates on this INKBIRD? It’s very frustrating

1 Like

Hi Tania,

Any updates. I just bought the ISC-027BW as I was already a happy owner of an INT-11P-B and an IBBQ 4BW. Now I’m reading this and starting to worry as I am just about to use it for the first time.

Hello,
ISC-027BW has been upgraded with firmware.
If you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to email support@inkbird.com for after-sales service.

Tania,

what is the current firmware you are referring to?

Thanks

Tania,

what is the current firmware you are referring to?

Thanks

@Tania reply is highly appreciated. Thanks

Hello,
The latest hardware version of ISC-027BW is 1.02.

Hello @Tania are you referring to hardware or software version ?

Hello, It is the hardware version.

Which I do find where in the app for my device?

Hi i bought my unit about 6 month ago, and had some of the problems (like temp overshoot) discussed here. I found
mainmodul: V2.5.2
mcu-modul: V1.0.1

Screenshot_20240328-095401.png

@Tania So does that mean i have to send in the device for an update? or is there a software update that can be applied by me?

@timsteinmetz I found the info in the app under the threedot menu->more->device update.