INKBIRD ISC-027BW issue (fan turns off after temp drops to zero)

I just bought the INKBIRD ISC-027BW and it’s behaving quite erratically.

If the fan is turned on, after just a few seconds, the temperature reading drop to zero and this seems to deactivate the fan’s toggle switch in the app (after which it doesn’t turn on again, even if the temperature drop well below the target temperature. The graph below shows me turning on the fan manually again.)

Everytime this happens, the controller beeps, as illustrated here:

Hello,
Please check if the readings of other probes are correct?
Please note that the probe wire is not waterproof, please do not put it in water, otherwise it may cause incorrect readings.

The issue is not relates to incorrect readings. It is related to a software issue which already existed before I calibrated it in the water.

Please understand that ISC-027BW calculates wind speed based on the probe reading and temperature changes.
Since ISC-027BW is used to increase the temperature of the oven. In most barbecue scenarios, if the fan is turned on, the oven (probe) reading will gradually increase.
But in this test, after the fan is turned on, the probe reading quickly drops to 0 degrees, which may cause calculation errors.
Therefore, correct readings are the prerequisite for confirming whether there is a problem with the software.
Is it possible to use other probes, or change the scene test, whether it can work properly?

I had a couple of problems with the one I bought the end of Feb. After several back and forths, trying to get it right they finally decided it had issues. So, they sent me a new one that I received a couple of days ago. It works great! They also paid to ship the old one back.