Inkbird Temp. Controller Only heating Thermostats ITC-306T With Probe + InkbirdPlus Seedling Brewing Heating Mat Heat Pad for Home Brew

We have bought a Inkbird Temp. Controller Only heating Thermostats ITC-306T With Probe + InkbirdPlus Seedling Brewing Heating Mat Heat Pad for Home Brew. I need assistance with this product, I have followed the directions in the manual and installed the app on my mobile and placed a home brew keg on the mat, on the mobile it keeps on flashing AL 17.4c. Orange and on the controller it is flashing the same, but the temperature on the bottom is 25.0c (which we set it too) is solid, the wifi is solid and so is the working light, please can you call me on my mobile to let me know how to fix this.
After dropping the al We are having problems as we are still getting al and ah warnings.
We don’t know what to do next to fix this

Hello,
The PV reading at the top of the ITC-306T-WIFI screen is the current temperature reading.
If the current temperature reading is at or below the AL (Low Temperature Alarm Value) setting, it will trigger the AL alarm. If the current temperature reading is at or above the AH (High Temperature Alarm Value) setting, it will trigger the AH alarm.
If you do not want an AL/AH alarm, please set AL to a lower value and AH to a higher value.