IIC-800-WIFI Connection lost almost every night and no reconnecting

Hi all,

I have an IIC-800-WIFI (3 or 4 weeks ago) and everthing’s working fine except re-connecting when de device lose the Wifi Connection. I don’t know why connection is lost almost every night but isn’t it has to re-connect by itself? I have to disconnect and reconnect power supply almost every day in order to get it connected.

Thanks in advance

Hello,
If the IIC-800-WIFI receives the connected 2.4GHz wifi signal, it will connect automatically. It is possible that this is due to an unstable signal, which prevents it from connecting automatically.
If possible, please test it by placing it next to the router, will it still go offline?
Please make sure the router does not have a limit on the number of devices connected.

Hi,

We’ve a router 4 metres far from the device. Almost every night the device is disconnected and it never connects automatically. Never.

Please make sure the router does not have a limit on the number of devices connected or special settings that may reset the connection of the device.
If the problem persists, please send an email with this problem and order information to support@inkbird.com.