IAQM68 - show as details and wifi issues

Hello, I hope you’re well.

I am an inkbird user/beleiver and I have 2x iaqm068, ibsth3 and ihc200.

I received a relatively faulty iaqm068 that your customer service team has replaced. The first one made noise, the light flashed, and the temperature and humidity were way off (±5 degrees ±10% humidity).

The new one is currently calibrating.

I have two submission for app feature and one for quality.

When in inkbird app, and you choose mainscreen to view as details, it continues to show icon for iaqm068 - screenshot here.

Secondly, it would be nice if you could add temp and humidity calibration options for visualization. Customer care told me not possible due to hw limitations, but we managed to have it added at the software/app level on the ibs th3. It needs to be a ± temp and humidity option in the app.

Screenshot hwre

Lastly, the wifi on these is very very weak. Right next to an Asus router with 18 devices working well, on 2.4, both the fault and new get no more than -73 to -78db wireless.

Thank you.

I cannot for the life of me get a decent humidity and temperature reading from this old or new unit.

Even my baseboard thermostat agrees

I’m scared to pullout my calibrated aqm to verify CO2 operation.

Is there something wrong with the production of these units ? Is there another I should use in my child’s room ?

Here are some photos as it continues to calibrate…still quite off on their own vs the 3 thermohygrometers and my baseboard thermometer.

Hello,
I consulted the engineers. Sorry, as the hardware does not have this function, the current version cannot add a calibration function to the app. The battery may get slightly warm when it is charging and this may affect the temperature and humidity readings. They will improve this product in the future.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Can you consult your engineers and ask if any of the other air quality monitors are better ?