Do You Know the 12 Most Amazing Frogs in the World?

Here are the 12 most amazing frogs in the world, do you know them? If you do, please share your experience or story with them.
No. 1 Blue Poison Dart Frog

No.2 Red-Eyed Tree Frog

No. 3 Golden Poison Frog

No. 4 Mimic Poison Frog

No. 5 Amazon Milk Frog

No.6 Mexican Dumpy Frog

No. 7 Borneo Eared Frog

No. 8 Dyeing Dart Frog

No. 9 Phantasmal Poison Frog

No. 10 Lovely Poison Frog

No. 11 Red-Backed Poison Dart Frog

No. 12 Green and Black Poison Dart Frog

Some tips to raise frogs as pets at home:
First, to build the same or similar living environment for your forgs; For example, if we raise the blu poison dart frogs, we need to build or create a tropic jungle for them to live in;
Second, to monitor the temperature and humidity of the living environment. Based on our experience, we recommend to use some dedicated or professional temperature and humidity sensors or controllers to monitor and control the temperature and humidity.
As for the temperature controller, I use INKBIRD temperature controller ITC-308-WIFI;
As for the humidity controller, I use INKBIRD humidity controller IHC-200-WIFI;
If you already have temperature and humidity controllers, you may try some temperature and humidity sensors such as INKBIRD Temperature and Humidity Thermometer IBS-TH2 Plus;
Third, to feed them or raise some food in the built environment such as worms or bugs for them.
All in all, just make them feel they live in the nature or not in a cage.

4 Likes

I personally have three green and black ones and the blue ones, they re amazing. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

looks so cute when they rolled into a ball :grinning: and it seems a good choice to keep frogs since they need less care and a smaller terrarium

definitely, you should try to build one like that.