Clovk abnormal alarm

I have an ITC-308T-WIFI and it keeps sending me notifications on my phone of “clock abnormal alarm”. This turns the unit off and this stops the heating in my aquarium! I can’t reset the unit from my phone and the only way to fix it is turn the power off and on again. Why does this happen and how do I fix it?

1 Like

Please allow me to confirm that the product you bought is ITC-308WIFI instead of ITC-306T-WIFI?
If the model cannot be judged, maybe you can provide a front photo of the product?
Or please send me your order information via private message.
After turning off and turning on the power again, will the controller still frequently trigger the “clock abnormal alarm” notification?

Hi Tania,

The model is an ITC-306T-WIFI as you correctly identified.
Once turned off the unit resets and is fine for a time, but then at some point in the future it does the same “clock abnormal alarm”. The main issue is that it can’t be reset so the heater turns off and my aquarium then starts to get cold.

Hello,
Please send the screenshot/link of this post, the screenshot of “clock abnormal alarm” and the order information to support@inkbird.com, so that we can proceed with the next after-sales service.
Thanks

i have just open a post about this alarm clock error who affect also my ITC 306T WIFI EU ( metal probe type).
at first i was thinking it was my fault because i dont set my local time in to device only in to my app so they got different timer.
After fixed this discrepancy and both timer set equal i thought the ERR was solved .
But every time to time i got this error again .
So i connected my itc306T to a smartplug wifi so i can shut off an back on my thermostat to reset it.
I will glad if inkbird app gain a reset ability but i want understand the origin of this error ho happen to me every 2/ 3gg to solve this problems .

Hello,
I replied in the post you opened, please check.