Can’t reset Wi-Fi on INKBIRD 308 WIFI

I bought my INKBIRD 308 Wi-Fi about a month and a half ago. When I first fired it up I was able to setup Wi-Fi and connect to the INKBIRD app with no problems using Smart Configuration. I was able to cut power to it and then plug it back in and it would connect back to my network and the app, no problem. Well, the other day my network went down for 24 hours. When it came back up, the INKBIRD 308 would not reconnect to my network and would be offline in the app. On the 308s display there would be no green light next to the Wi-Fi symbol. So, I tried to reset the Wi-Fi setting in the inkbird, but a normal reset doesn’t work. When I hold the Wi-Fi button (down button) for 2 seconds the word “APP” appears briefly and then the displays (PV/SV) return to the temperature readings. I can’t get the green light to blink slow or fast. I’ve tried a hard reset of the 308. I’ve tried deleting it as device in the app. I’ve tried deleting the app. I’ve brought my phone, the 308 and the router close together. And, I’ve also deleted it as a device that my router remembers. But, the simple problem is that it won’t even go into pairing mode. Otherwise, I’m still able to set and configure it manually using the devices own settings UI and then use the 308 normally.

Hello,
Please provide order information and problem video to email support@inkbird.com for after-sales service.
Since forum posts are public, these may involve private information, please do not reply here.
Thanks.