Can one IBS-TH2 or IBS-TH3 connect to multiple IBS-M2 Gateways simultaneously?

Jan ‘24.
Hi Brains Trust!

I’d like to have multiple internal thermometers inside the house (in different rooms) that can display both the internal and external temperature. If I put one of the sensors outside can it pair with multiple M2 gateways so that they show the external temperature or do I need to buy individual external sensors for each? I’ve looked at the other internal displays and none of them seem to be able to display both inside and outside temperatures the way that the M2 does.

I’m replacing an old 533Mhz setup that I had which could do this but after 25+ years the external sender has died.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
The IBS-M2 supports the following sensor models: IBS-TH1 Mini, IBS-TH1, IBS-TH1 PLUS, IBS-TH2, IBS-TH2 PLUS, IBS-P01B, ITH-20R-O, IBS-P01R-O, IRS-WD1, ITH-12S, IBS-P02R-O
Please understand that IBS-TH3 already has WIFI connection function, so it does not support connecting to IBS-M2.
1 IBS-M2 can connect up to 9 sensors.
1 sensor can be connected to multiple IBS-M2.

1 Like

Thanks Tania.

As a follow up question, does the gateway have an internal battery or does it need to be plugged in constantly??

Sorry the IBS-M2 does not have an internal battery, it needs to be plugged in constantly.