NEW INKBIRD Wireless Pool Thermometer

Dear INKBIRD customers,

Hope all is going well with you.

We are here very delighted to tell you that INKBIRD is launching a new wireless pool thermometer INKBIRD IBS-P02R and COUPONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 19TH, 2023 (US only).
Here please allow us to glimpse it for you in advance.

INKBIRD IBS-P02R is an ONE SET FOR MORE wireless pool thermometer, which is perfect to test and monitor the water temperature of swimming pools, hot tubs, hot springs, small ponds, aquariums and more.
Then why we should pay attention to it?
Here are some core features that we would like to share with you all in advance:

:sparkles: Core Feature 1: PRECISE, SENSITIVE AND WIRELESS
Updating data every 10 seconds
Timely know the current water temperature in the location without leaving our house;

:sparkles: Core Feature 2: ALL IN ONLY ONE SET
Monitor indoor temperature, humidity and outdoor pool temperature at the same time;
Check battery status;
Check MAX/MIN value;
Switch ℃/℉;

:sparkles: Core Feature 3: CONNECTION RANGE UP TO 300 FEET
The connection range between the monitor and the thermometer can be up to 300 feet (under open ground);
One monitor can support three channels to connect three thermometers;

:sparkles: Core Feature 4: ANTI-COLLISION DESIGN FOR BETTER PROTECTION
Waterproof level: IPX7;
Heavy-duty silicone airtight ring to avoid collision and protect the product better;

:sparkles: Core Feature 5: THE BIGGEST DISPLAY SCREEN EVER
With about 4 inch display screen, the monitor has the biggest display screen so far for better data displaying and reading;

:sparkles: Core Feature 6: ONE SET FOR ALL USAGE SCENARIOS
For swimming pools, hot tubs, hot springs, small ponds, aquariums and more;

Hope you would like our new pool wireless thermometer IBS-P02R and please visit our official website inkbird.com to learn more.

COUPONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 19TH, 2023, PLEASE STAY TUNE. (US only)

INKBIRD Brand Center

No Wi-Fi? No remote (off site) app viewing?
This seems just like the one I had about 25years ago.

Hello,
It can be used with the IBS-M2 gateway and implements these functions.

Is the Inkbird IBS-P02R with the IBS-M2 supported by Google Home?

Sorry, they don’t currently support Google Home

Beside a larger display are their upgrades with the new thermometer over the old?

Hello,
Its internal design has been changed to be more waterproof. The transmitter added an anti-collision.
Please refer to this page: IBS-P02R

IBS-M2 + IBS-P02R works well for monitoring my pool temperature, but I need another IBS-P02R-O to monitor my pond temperature. When will it become available to purchase separately?

I purchased one of these in June 2023. By September 2023 the internal seal to the lcd screen had failed. How do I get this repaired or replaced?

Here is the second image.

Hello,
IBS-P02R has 1 year warranty.
Please provide your order information and problem description to email support@inkbird.com for after-sales service.