IIC-800-Wi-Fi Programming

Could you please confirm that my observations below are correct?

Case 1: Zones 1 and 2 are programmed to run on Monday for 180 minutes. Both zones have 2 start times of 7:00 AM and 7:10 AM. The controller will run both start times for Zone 1 for a total of 360 minutes, but will only run 1 start time for Zone 2 for 180 minutes.

Case 2: Zone 3 is programmed to run on Tuesday for 180 minutes with 3 start times of 7 AM, 7:10 AM, and 7:20 AM. The controller will only run 2 start times for a total of 360 minutes.

Hello,
Please understand that only one zone will be open at the same time.
If zone 1 is set to 7:00 AM & 7:10 AM and runs for 180 minutes each time, zone 2 is set to 7:00 AM & 7:10 AM and runs for 180 minutes each time.
Zone 1 will be opened at 7:00 AM and closed at 10:00 AM. Zone 1 will be opened at 10:01 AM and closed at 1:01 PM. Zone 2 will be opened at 1:02 PM and closed at 4:02 PM. Zone 2 will be opened at 4:03 PM and closed at 7:03 PM.

Hi Tania,

The way you describe is the way I thought it would work, but my unit is not working that way. Zone 1 opens and closes twice as you describe, but Zone 2 is only opening and closing once. It does not open at 4:03 PM. Any idea what might cause this?

Sorry, I have discussed with engineers, the way the current hardware design works is that zone 1 will execute all plans, and if other zones exceed the opening time, it will only execute for the duration of the last time.
Your observation is correct, sorry for misleading you.

Thanks, Tania.
I ran 4 zones today. To expand on the way it works…
This schedule…

Produced this…

Then this ran…

And produced this…

And so on…