I often cook and have multiple thermometers, and i know keeping the temp probe clean is very crucial to achieving and maintaining the desired cook temps. But i found it a bit awkward to get at to properly clean my thermometers. Then i tend to my brilliant forum and acquire some wonderful tips. Here i’d like to share with you
- All-Purpose CLEANER. it’s strong enough to remove the oil and perfect for stubborn oil stains.
- Washing with HOT SOAPY WATER after each use is a good way to maintain the thermometer.
- Clean it with a wet cloth/paper towel, and soak it with apple cider vinegar.
- Wipe with rubbing alcohol is also effective for killing bacteria.
- Sanitize it in boiling water and let it dry before putting away.
If there are any other good tips, I’d like to have a try. Anyway, hope this would help all.